I would like to share with you that Customer Service is one of a great profession in all industries. Nowadays Customer Service is very challenging but so much potential to learn new skills and polishing skills. As like other trades, Minicab or Taxi industry has so many expectations from customer service agents like you and other of your colleagues are. Every major organization in the current market is getting the edge over other based on practicing highest values of customer services.
Here are 15 points that you can consider before planing to excel your job role:
- Customer service is not limited to serve only the customers but also all stake holders of the organisation. It is not limited to only taking calls but also serving them.
- Customer service is not only limited to entering data but also reporting any major or minor incidents or events connected with operations.
- Customer service is not only limited to stick with your computer screen but also working (digitally & physically) as part of the team in the office.
- Customer service is not only limited to individual capacity to deal with visitor inquiries or customers queries but also building a relationship with them.
- Customer service is not only limited to talking over the phone but also giving genuine feeling to the customers on the other end of the phone.
- Customer service is not only giving cab service to the customer but also showing them the reflection of the mission of the company i.e. Amazing, Reliable and Experienced.
- Customer service is not only limited to deal all inquiries or queries or complaints, individually but also escalating concerning the matter to relevant departments within the organization.
- Customer service is not only following particular instructions within job role but also very much expandable by expanding vision about customer services and upgrading the role to the next level of service.
- Customer service is not only too many calls continuously with pressure but also showing a great sense of responsibility to show same great service passion to the customer on the other end of the phone as a proactive contributor.
- Customer service is not only to work as an individual but also part of the big plan of a synergistic team designed by effective management of the organization.
- Customer service is not only booking travel information into the system but also reserving expectations of the customer for current job and next job.
- Customer service is not only the first eye of contact of the company but also ever lasting impression upon a customer for rest of their life.
- Customer service role cannot only be important milestone for your professional career but create and make loyal connections of the outer world with the company.
- Customer service role is not only high paid role in the modern world but also a great contributor to the organizational annual financial targets.
- Customer service is not a fixed enclosed role with limited set of expectations but also provide the foundations of becoming leader in your role and all possible upgraded roles in future.