Today I had a great live video session and we all participant were excited.
Do you know :
– Listening is a highly selective, subjective experience.
– When we expect to hear certain things, we don’t listen to what is really said.
– When we ignore the importance of listening, we do a disservice to the value of listening.
– We tend to disregard people who are speaking from a conflicting viewpoint.
– These factors—perception, reception, attention—happen unconsciously.
– Giving solutions or advice is a double-edged problem.
– The problem doesn’t get resolved, and the person providing the solutions feels discouraged.
Click the link to watch whole episode.
You can also participate for next online live video session.